Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trial of the Spheres

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
I have had many problems with this dungeon. First of all Astreus has way to much health with a cheat of 90% tower shield. The dungeon is too long, bosses have to much cheats and health (applies for all of Celestia), too many puzzles I didnt even understand I had to look up on YouTube to find it. I also think Marthrya (is that her name?) should be removed. I think Ptolemos should be the last boss and then its over.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The shield cheat is nothing. Get Pierce TC from Bazaar and remove it. I've soloed this dungeon on all my wizards and it's really not that hard. As for the puzzles, there's really only one that isn't self explanitory. That's the one with the 4 switches and you need to light them all up. The others are really obvious, point the heads to the center, line up the stars, move the moon phase light to point towards the place you are standing...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BrandonOfTheWorld on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
I have had many problems with this dungeon. First of all Astreus has way to much health with a cheat of 90% tower shield. The dungeon is too long, bosses have to much cheats and health (applies for all of Celestia), too many puzzles I didnt even understand I had to look up on YouTube to find it. I also think Marthrya (is that her name?) should be removed. I think Ptolemos should be the last boss and then its over.
After soloing this thing with Ice, I honestly never want to enter it again. It's horrible - especially since I solo virtually everything. I didn't really have a problem with the rest of Celestia, after getting used to the massive difficulty jump, but this dungeon just sets me over the edge.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Celestia is a challenge. Astreus is almost impossible to solo, get a friend to hit him after you kill the minions. If you can just look the puzzles up on YouTube, why are they such a problem? Mithraya is one of the easier bosses, and the whole trial of the spheres thing is that you face the sun, moon, and stars. Just because something is too hard for you doesn't mean we should remove it for everyone.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
You do need some way to remove Astreus's tower shield. As someone said above pierce works, and pierce treasure cards are commonly available at the bazaar. Personally, I used elemental defuse, which I found amusing as Trial of the Spheres was the first time I had ever found a use for the spell. Ptolemos is tedious because of all the protectors you have to defeat before you get to him, but Ptolemos himself and Mithraya are relatively easy to defeat.

If you don't have decent gear get some level 58 stuff from the bazaar while you're shopping for pierce cards. If you aren't level 58 you've skipped too many side quests, go do wintertusk or something.