Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help on beating Mika Skarka

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
I'm a lvl 73 life, I keep taking out it's minion and getting him down to 6000 before I die. Please help.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
hi, I am a level 95 life. if you need help please let me know at what time you are on and what state you are from so I can tellin time zone you are in and I will be willing to help you on your quest.
my character name is Emily DreamCatcher life wizard level 95

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
ethan just buy henchmen its how I got through it on storm

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Try lots of blades and traps and using a spell like Efreet, so when he gets mad and uses all his pips he barely does any damage, or stun him for a round and shile so when he attacks he can't do anything to you.

Hope this helps!

Katie Moonflame, girl of

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
I'd look up a walkthrough on Wizard101 Central.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
This is a solo fight so put up a sancutary add some pixies and satyrs and get your prisms up get down the minion first he is a pain and try to get first that always helps put your blades up and you should be able to easily take him down use your life shields to that you are given at lvl 10 by sabrina greenstar
Austin FIrecaster lvl 100

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I had the same problem. I hate to break it to you, but ports aren't allowed for this dungeon if i remember correctly. It made me mad. I ended up getting crowns and using fire henchmen.

Angela Gem, Level 100

Katie GoldFountain, Level 49