Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking Storm pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2013
Hello Wizards, my name's Boris and I'm a level 46 Storm Wizard.

I got into the whole hatching scene recently and now I'm looking for a storm pet that gives the some of the following: Storm/general critical; Storm Accuracy; Storm/General Damage.
Here are the pets I have available to hatch:
Piranha Hunter -Ancient(70)- +22% Critical Rating; May cast unicorn; May cast Locust Swarm.
Rescue Rover -Adult(66)-May cast Unicorn; Gives HailHound card.
Emberstone Tiger -Adult(59)-Gives 1 Immolate card; +1% Fire Damage; Gives 1 Fairy Card.
Gargoyle -Adult(59)-Gives 1 Dark Pact card; Gives 1 Empower card; May cast Berserk.

Post your suggestions below :D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
own3rql1 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Hello Wizards, my name's Boris and I'm a level 46 Storm Wizard.

I got into the whole hatching scene recently and now I'm looking for a storm pet that gives the some of the following: Storm/general critical; Storm Accuracy; Storm/General Damage.
Here are the pets I have available to hatch:
Piranha Hunter -Ancient(70)- +22% Critical Rating; May cast unicorn; May cast Locust Swarm.
Rescue Rover -Adult(66)-May cast Unicorn; Gives HailHound card.
Emberstone Tiger -Adult(59)-Gives 1 Immolate card; +1% Fire Damage; Gives 1 Fairy Card.
Gargoyle -Adult(59)-Gives 1 Dark Pact card; Gives 1 Empower card; May cast Berserk.

Post your suggestions below :D
I think you are looking for a Frankenbunny?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Frankenbunny

Survivor
Dec 05, 2013
Northlite on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
I think you are looking for a Frankenbunny?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Frankenbunny
The pet doesn't really matter as long as it has some good storm/generic attack stats :)

Survivor
May 28, 2011
I have triton pet it may help to hatch you pet but you need to train a storm pet cause I don't hatch any other school pets beside just strictly storm only and no mixed pure breed genuine storm.I normally hang out in Zafaria at Mirror Lake see you there.
talents:
fairy
infallible
drop it
proof
defy

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
own3rql1 on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
The pet doesn't really matter as long as it has some good storm/generic attack stats :)
I have an original Frankinbunny at adult if you want to set up a hatch here. I have been hatching with quite a few people since they seem to want to get healing current and some a bunny they missed during Halloween.

The up side is I now have spell proof, healing current, Fairy Friend, Sprite and unicorn in my mix to rehatch with.

I am eastern time and usually pick Scarecrow realm to meet in? Gold is not a problem for me. Bunny hatches usually run no more then 40,000 gold.

Mary

Survivor
Dec 05, 2013
Northlite on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
I have an original Frankinbunny at adult if you want to set up a hatch here. I have been hatching with quite a few people since they seem to want to get healing current and some a bunny they missed during Halloween.

The up side is I now have spell proof, healing current, Fairy Friend, Sprite and unicorn in my mix to rehatch with.

I am eastern time and usually pick Scarecrow realm to meet in? Gold is not a problem for me. Bunny hatches usually run no more then 40,000 gold.

Mary
Ok My time is GMT 00:00, let's figure out a time that works for both of us :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
own3rql1 on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Ok My time is GMT 00:00, let's figure out a time that works for both of us :)
Seems you are 4 hrs ahead of my time. I am pretty flexible on when I could sign on for the hatch so let me know what times may work for you. Allow a few days for posting here. I will need time, realm and date.

Mary