Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help finding a way to polymorph aTreant Card.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2013
If I remember rite there was a vendor somewhere in Celestia that you could get polymorphed cards from. Could someone pleasetell me how to get these cards or how I can do it, an where I need to go. thank you, will wait for your reply.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Try the archivist in Celestia's District of the Stars, I believe the treant Polymorph is sold there. If you love the card and want to craft your own, there is a treasure card recipe seller in the Floating Land in Celestia, a water mole.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Rampart2013 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
If I remember rite there was a vendor somewhere in Celestia that you could get polymorphed cards from. Could someone pleasetell me how to get these cards or how I can do it, an where I need to go. thank you, will wait for your reply.
i just bought some for crafting the other day, and yes, you are right~
all the info you need is right here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:The_Archivist

-von

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rampart2013 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
The Archivist in District of the Stars?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:The_Archivist

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
the archivist in the district of the stars sells ploymorph tcs.
as for the vendor the is 3 one in the base camp one in the portico and one in three points (which is azteca).

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The Achivist in the District of the Stars and the Librarian in Zafaria sell them.