Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the last gaming up problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2014
While the team up and other things are a good thing to have as updates and i like those; it has come to my attention that there are issues now with all the monster's being able to heal or use death heal spells and the fire elf spell. every creature I have come across has used these spells, even life and ice. While it makes for a more interesting battle, I ask "how is this fair?"
The other issue's the game seems to be having is the fizzle rate; I understand it is a good thing at times however, the rate at which I personally fizzle and some of my comrades compared to the monster's we are fighting is uneven.
I love playing Wizard 101 and have just come back after being away for a couple years and have found many many great updates and new things. However; can you please fix these other issues.

Thank you;

Death Student terrea13

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
terrea13 on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
While the team up and other things are a good thing to have as updates and i like those; it has come to my attention that there are issues now with all the monster's being able to heal or use death heal spells and the fire elf spell. every creature I have come across has used these spells, even life and ice. While it makes for a more interesting battle, I ask "how is this fair?"
The other issue's the game seems to be having is the fizzle rate; I understand it is a good thing at times however, the rate at which I personally fizzle and some of my comrades compared to the monster's we are fighting is uneven.
I love playing Wizard 101 and have just come back after being away for a couple years and have found many many great updates and new things. However; can you please fix these other issues.

Thank you;

Death Student terrea13
I noticed the Death spells as well. My first reaction was, "well that's new." And really annoying.

The fire elf was just boosted but I haven't seen bosses use that that hadn't in the past.

My fizzle rate doesn't seem to have changed. You always have the chance to fizzle...perhaps you've just been unlucky.