Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

brisckbreze tower?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
whats up with the whole brisckb... well however its called, it has sigils, but there not lit, ( colossus boulevard same thing in crab alley theres a crack with the same problem, are they supposed to do nothing? or are they for future missions? and not only there there are lot of places that are towers with no boss, whats up with that?

well just answer if you want

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Briskbreeze Tower is for levels 50 and up only. If you're not at least level 50 and haven't picked up the Lost Lieutenant quest from one of the guards in Olde Town, the sigil won't be lit. There are nine levels in the tower; two of the towers have "cheat"/tricky bosses. The mob fight floors have four enemies each, even if you go in alone.

The Crab Alley sigil you're referring to may be Waterworks. You must be at least level 60 and have completed the lower level Crab Alley quests to run Waterworks.

Miranda Nightsinger, Archmage Necromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lifedude2002 on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
whats up with the whole brisckb... well however its called, it has sigils, but there not lit, ( colossus boulevard same thing in crab alley theres a crack with the same problem, are they supposed to do nothing? or are they for future missions? and not only there there are lot of places that are towers with no boss, whats up with that?

well just answer if you want
Briskbreeze is for level 50+ and you get the quest from Sgt Muldoon.
It is not to be tried solo and should be done with at least 1-2 others.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Briskbreeze_Tower

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Briskbreeze Tower is a dungeon for Grandmaster Wizards and Must be level 45-50 (forgot the level requirement) to get the quest. The crack in a tower in Crab Alley is the Waterworks a Level 60+ dungeon that drops great gear for level 60+ wizards (Firestarter's, Skyscream, Tricksy, Judgement, Esprit, Hangman's, and Frostbit sets). Hope this helps
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
These are dungeons that are side quests you may run into later. It's same deal with Wysteria and its Tower of the Helephant when you're high enough level for the quest.

I don't remember who gives the BriskBreeze Quest, I think one of the guys in Colossus Boulevard, but I could be mistaken.

Just remember to Quench ANY and ALL minions you run into. The meteor cast in that dungeon is to be well respected and not underestimated.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Yes, they are meant for higher levels.

Briskbreeze Tower: Level 50 - Given by Merle Ambrose in the Commons
WaterWorks: Level 60 - Given by Blad RavenEye in Triton Avenue.

These are both complicated dungeons, so I recommend you going in with 3 other players when you meet the level requirements.

-John BearShade Level 65

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
My bad about who gives the Briskbreeze quest. Its Sgt Muldon I believe

Sorry for the inconvenience!

-John BearShade Level 65

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
wow, thanks alot guys , this is why i love the people and the forums, sooooooo nice :)

isaac goldheart lvl 21

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
lifedude2002 on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
wow, thanks alot guys , this is why i love the people and the forums, sooooooo nice :)

isaac goldheart lvl 21
Good luck, you'll get there some day. You're on a good start, a questioning mind is a sharp mind.

Seth NightFlame95