Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

carousel

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 09, 2009
limit 1. seriously, i would like to craft the scavenger kiosk and the food fight kiosk, both require a carousel.
does that mean i cannot craft both of them? if that is the case, then i have to raise my next wizard up to craft level and craft it on that one, right?

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I've wondered about that myself. Does limit 1 mean you can only craft 1 Carousel for all of eternity or you can only own 1 at a time? Limit restrictions on crafted items make no sense. For example, there's a limit on how many Mannequins of each gender you can own. Why? I've thought about it and can't think of one good business based reason for that. It's not like they, or the Carousel for that matter, are on sale at the Crown Shop. Seems strange to me. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Limit one means you can have only one in each area of your house (one inside and one outside). You can craft more than one. I have done so on several of my wizards.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
I'm not sure, but I would guess the way to do this would to be to craft one carousel and craft the game. Then, craft another carousel and craft the other game.

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmancer

Delver
Mar 05, 2013