Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Avalon fun?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Is Avalon fun? is it hard?. I'm not in Avalon yet, i'm in Zafaria right now. So how is Avalon for you?

Survivor
May 04, 2011
Av can be difficult at times, but they usually just keep attacking/shielding/trapping a lot. The minions can be a pain too lol but later when you get to the wild it gets a little harder... the trick is to keep trapping/blading/shielding.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Avalon is quit hard but some of the creatures are quit easy to fight except the bosses.The bosses get way more pips and they sheild and cheat. There are alot of fire creatures in avalon so it makes it quit hard for me to solo avalon so i'm glad i have friends to help me.

Hunter Lionthorn level 81

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Avalon is my favorite world. There are many bosses and i think at one point you have to face like four bosses in a row. In only some parts it is challenging like Jabberwock or idk i think that's how you say it. And the mobs aren't that hard to me except that they start off with a lot of pips. So you better put some heals if you dont have a lot of health or resist on some of them. But overall Avalon is a fun world and the best world so far.

Daniel EarthHammer 79

Daniel Thunderstorm 95

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
just finished Avalon yesterday. I found Avalon to be boring up untill about Lake Shore. everything was a bit easy, and I was shocked, thinking it was going to be allot tougher, I managed to solo everything besides dungeons and Jabborwock or howeva you spell it.

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
My and are both just starting Avalon. I wish I had 2 accounts and could quest them at the same time together but I don't so 1 at a time lol. I don't have a lot of free time in the game this week, but we'll see if I can get them through this world when I have the time.

I'm curious as to which one of my wizards will struggle more than the other.

I'm thinking , although it could be , maybe.

Of course my has Deer Knight (which she uses more than Scarecrow), so I'm not so sure.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Avalon is one of my favorite worlds. From the music to the scenery everything is well put together. Some battles though can be a bit challenging (The Jabberwock and Young Morganthe) and there are plenty of boss battles For me it was not to easy but also not to hard so it was the perfect difficulty for me with the exception of the Jabberwock and Young Morganthe, My wizard still has frostbite and burns from those meteors and mammoths Hopefully you have as much fun as I did in Avalon and be sure to have good gear like Waterworks gear, you're going to need it
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
I'm enjoying Avalon so far, its nice scenery and I like the feel of the place. Its very hard though, but I just have bad gear. >~< I like medieval times though so that may be why I like it. x)

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Defender
May 01, 2011
I started last week, and the characters and places are just so cool! There are trolls, goblins, fairies, leprechauns, fire elves, and seraphs! The bad thing is that so far, it is a lot of battling. Right when you get to the world the first guy you talk to tells you to go battle some creatures. The collect quests are a lot better too.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Honestly, Avalon is a medium-difficulty world. If you know how to play it, you can get done quite quickly. The multiple defeat and collect quests can be annoying though, and some of the cheating bosses are hard (cough cough Jabberwock/Morganthe), but its a fun world.
Just go at a steady pace and you'll be done in no time.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I think Avalon is the best world of the second arc, by far. I really enjoyed it a lot. It is one of my favorite worlds.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Next to Dragonspyre, Avalon is my least favorite world. I dislike it. I know Azteca is hard but I am looking forward to it. (sharpen blade, potent trap, nothing more to be said) can anyone tell me how close I am to the end when I am on Heidi Iron Nails?

-Kyle SeaHunter level 79

-Edward SunFinder level 76

-Patrick LifeStone level 28