Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Problems(?)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I am a level 33 (Almost 34!) Wizard. I unlocked Wysteria when I was about, level 30 I think. Anyway, I was told by the crafter in Krokotopia Can't remember his name) to go to Marleybone. I didn't have it unlocked! I remember defeating Krokopatra. Is this a bug? Can this be fixed? I'm very lucky I have a supportive friend who helped me get to Marleybone. I marked the area so I can always go there but I wish it was in my world selection! Please fix this!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Ihml2000 on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 33 (Almost 34!) Wizard. I unlocked Wysteria when I was about, level 30 I think. Anyway, I was told by the crafter in Krokotopia Can't remember his name) to go to Marleybone. I didn't have it unlocked! I remember defeating Krokopatra. Is this a bug? Can this be fixed? I'm very lucky I have a supportive friend who helped me get to Marleybone. I marked the area so I can always go there but I wish it was in my world selection! Please fix this!
Just like any other sequence, each world is unlocked by quest progression. As soon as you complete the crafting quest for Krok, you will get the one for Marleybone, but you still need to finish all main storyline quests in the current world before you can unlock the next.

Think of it like a novel~ you must read chapter 1 before you can move to chapter 2.

Happy wizarding,
-von

(promethean x3, legendary theurgist, master conjurer/thaumaturge and magus pyro noob)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Check your Quest Log for "Triumphant Return" or "Temple Dweller". If you have either of those, you haven't completed the storyline. After killing Krokopatra you need to turn the quest in to the Ghost of Krokhotep then he gives you a quest to talk the Sgt, who will send you to Marleybone.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ihml2000 on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
After you defeated Krokopatra, the quest tells you to talk to the Ghost of Krokhotep in The Well of Spirits to finish that quest. Details are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Temple_Dweller

On that link, you can click on the highlighted items (like "prequests" or "leads to" quest) for more details.

The end of that quest leads to the next "storyline" quest, which is "Triumphant Return", where you talk to Sgt. Major Talbot. He sends you to Marleybone to talk to Pvt. Finch in the quest, "Missing Souls".

In the game, open your Quest Log file to see if you have any of those quests still to be done.

Sounds like you just might need to finish one of those quests. Hope this helps.