Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life School Wizard, Lvl. 45

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
I am a Lifer at Lvl 45, I have the last spell that Moolinda Wu gave me, Sanctuary at lvl 42. Is there now a new teacher I must go to learn spells or what comes next for my character? I am currently in Dragonspyre. Thanks.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Life Druid on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
I am a Lifer at Lvl 45, I have the last spell that Moolinda Wu gave me, Sanctuary at lvl 42. Is there now a new teacher I must go to learn spells or what comes next for my character? I am currently in Dragonspyre. Thanks.
This link to one of the fansites shows all of the spells for Life School:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

On that link, you can click on the highlighted items for more details (like "who" gives a quest, or where they are located, etc.).

And don't forget to pick up your free spells from the "Other Trainers" too.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
As you level your teacher will periodically summon you back for new spells. The limited number everyone can see are only what can be trained via training points. There are a few more school only spells coming your way, I believe next is rebirth at level 48. Link below may be of use for future reference.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2011
Your teacher will start to summon you, so you can get a quest for the new spell.
After you finish the quests for the spell, she'll give you your new spell c:

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There are still many spells to go... the ones given by Moolinda Wu are the ones others can train as a secondary...
All your Life spells are here:

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
When you're the proper level and have advanced far enough in the mainline quests a professor should pop up on the right side of your screen and ask you to come see him/her to get a new spell. When you go see that professor they'll set you up with the quest to get the spell you're ready for.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
yes there is:

level 48 quest: rebirth spell+satyr pet
requirements: lvl 48+, dragonspyre to dragonspyre acadamy

after you go to the fairgrounds in cyclops lane you get rebirth

the boss has 1,150 health but many stronger ones

you get quests and other teachers 48-95.