Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chivalry

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
kymma shadow on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Why do some warlords don't say GG after losing? I only get warlords say GG when they win are these warlord ungrateful for a high lvl wizard beating them.

I said GG a lot now and I try to be nice to others warlords.

If Amy beats you it not because of tc cards.

Amy lvl 90 Trying to get hades outfit.
I wouldn't take someone not saying GG too personally. If you beat them, they're just a tad jealous of your skills. Maybe they did say GG but one of you two block enemy chat? It could be possible that they say it but you can't hear it.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Oathkeeper and Obl... on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
I wouldn't take someone not saying GG too personally. If you beat them, they're just a tad jealous of your skills. Maybe they did say GG but one of you two block enemy chat? It could be possible that they say it but you can't hear it.
I don't block anyone I have on in there the whole time and when I create a new wizard I make sure they can see open and text chat.

And I only do rank pvp 1v1

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
I totally agree! Usually when I win or lose in a pvp (Besides Menu Chatters, since they can't talk!) the other opponent usually just ports away, without even saying gg or Good Match! Typing "gg." isn't really a hassle is it? Only two words. If I could see those two words more often, it would make my day. Also, I don't care for the jeering crowd in the backround saying stuff like," Finish her off! She's weak!" or, "She's weak! There's like, no competition!" Tara PearlGem

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
kymma shadow on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Why do some warlords don't say GG after losing? I only get warlords say GG when they win are these warlord ungrateful for a high lvl wizard beating them.

I said GG a lot now and I try to be nice to others warlords.

If Amy beats you it not because of tc cards.

Amy lvl 90 Trying to get hades outfit.
On this question, earlier in this thread AmberRavenSong already gave a very good answer, I quote:

"To be fair, there is a strategic advantage in not saying gg. Many times I have ported away quickly and not said a word just to face that opponent four more times, or more. If I had said gg they would know my gear. Many of these people have become my friends because we talk After a match, but as a rule, I don't "gg" I think it's also important to note that sometimes "gg" is used in a rude and aggressive way, such as saying it before the spell has even hit the opponent. Trust me, don't ever assume, it's never over until it's over. Many a match has been won with less than ten health left. I prefer to use emoticons to convey my good intent such as "wave" and "bow" that way my secrets stay with me until I am ready to show them. "

So some players -- warlord or not -- simply never actually talk during or after a match, so as not to reveal stats to potential future opponents.

I personally will sometimes say GG, and sometimes I will just bow. Sometimes I will also stick around and talk after a match. No real reason, it is just what seems fitting at the time. I usually say GG, but not always.

Some people may be mad, but others may be strategic. I try not to take these things personally -- for the most part they don't mean much. And even if the other person is mad, well, really, so what? That is their problem, not mine -- I don't need to share in their upset or let it rub off on me.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
FinnAgainWindrider on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
On this question, earlier in this thread AmberRavenSong already gave a very good answer, I quote:

"To be fair, there is a strategic advantage in not saying gg. Many times I have ported away quickly and not said a word just to face that opponent four more times, or more. If I had said gg they would know my gear. Many of these people have become my friends because we talk After a match, but as a rule, I don't "gg" I think it's also important to note that sometimes "gg" is used in a rude and aggressive way, such as saying it before the spell has even hit the opponent. Trust me, don't ever assume, it's never over until it's over. Many a match has been won with less than ten health left. I prefer to use emoticons to convey my good intent such as "wave" and "bow" that way my secrets stay with me until I am ready to show them. "

So some players -- warlord or not -- simply never actually talk during or after a match, so as not to reveal stats to potential future opponents.

I personally will sometimes say GG, and sometimes I will just bow. Sometimes I will also stick around and talk after a match. No real reason, it is just what seems fitting at the time. I usually say GG, but not always.

Some people may be mad, but others may be strategic. I try not to take these things personally -- for the most part they don't mean much. And even if the other person is mad, well, really, so what? That is their problem, not mine -- I don't need to share in their upset or let it rub off on me.
I still would click on you before to see what stats you have and how do you think I knew most of them where TC warlords?

I'm hoping on the new up date I want be fighting higher ranks or warlords that use tc.

Just plain old fashion rank pvp fight and I comet on no shadow magic in pvp.
So if king isle does no shadow magic in rank pvp how will you beat immune wizards?

Just a question.

PS

As long there tc user I hope shadow magic stays in rank pvp others wise tc should be lvl limited

Amy lvl 92