Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khrysalis, enough with the cheating bosses!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
I am really annoyed.
There has been about five cheating bosses in a row where i am questing right now and it makes it very hard to quest by yourself, and it is hard to find someone who will do the boss with you, especially if it is a dungeon.
Please, for the new update, go easy on cheating bosses.

95 James Titanfountain
13 James Titanfountain

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
I have noticed the increase of cheating bosses, but when you think about it, their unfair rule breaking ways aren't so bad. (Belloq in my opinion, is still one of the hardest)

I ran into one boss in particular that took me two tries because he casted mana burn every other round. But I quickly caught on, and defeated him by myself.

If you're looking for someone to help you through Khrysalis, I can.

Matthew Icesword 95
Matthew Skullsword 95

and the ever hard working
Blaine sandsword 45

So just look for one of my Matthews in the sunbird realm, I'll help out. (Or Blaine!)

P.S. But sometimes I do agree with you, the bosses are just too tough to be in there with them alone. I

guess KI is rushing for an epic ending with challenging bosses, but I've heard rumors of another villain

after Morganthe. After all, didn't we JUST get shadow magic? It would be a shame if we only quested with

it for 5 levels in Khrysalis pt2. So I think there definitely be another villain, or it would have been the worst

one hundred bucks I have ever spent.

Also: Does my format somehow make you read all of it?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Wizmonster3001 on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
I am really annoyed.
There has been about five cheating bosses in a row where i am questing right now and it makes it very hard to quest by yourself, and it is hard to find someone who will do the boss with you, especially if it is a dungeon.
Please, for the new update, go easy on cheating bosses.

95 James Titanfountain
13 James Titanfountain
I agree. Cheating bosses should not, and should never have been, part of the main quest arc. Leave the stupidly-complicated stuff to the people who *want* a challenge, rather than forcing it on those of us who don't.

For the love of Malistaire, give solo players a chance! Yeah, I get that it's an mmo, blah blah. That's nice, if you have an endless buddy-list at your disposal or an infinite supply of crowns. But what about those who don't?

-von

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
I agree with you, especially with Whiteflame..... he casted mana burn on me every 3 rounds and all of my friends are so obsessed with pvp that they won't help me... My best friend friend Jeffery IceHeart is an adult and has always helped me, but sometimes he's not online.... He's still awesome though :33