Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Resist for Pyromancers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
Hi I am a level 81 and I cannot find gear that has good resist for me so can someone help me and my the waterworks gear I never got them I only got the hat an I did it many times. Thanks for your Help

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
world776 on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
Hi I am a level 81 and I cannot find gear that has good resist for me so can someone help me and my the waterworks gear I never got them I only got the hat an I did it many times. Thanks for your Help
firestarters hood
firestarters cape
cold house chacc boots( crafted, grandmaster artisan, lvl 86)
defender pig or rain beetle, they have very good resist

hope i helped

colin spiritdust lvl 79

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Wait till you have the Aquila dungeon :) Aquila gear is better then waterworks.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Well, since you got the waterworks hat, i'll say keep it. Become a Legendary Artisan and craft the Robe from Avalon. The Robe recipe vendor is in Dun Dara. The crafted robe will give you +12% resistance. As for the Boots, I would prefer you to farm Poseidon in the Atlantea dungeon in Aquila. The boots from him gives +8% resistance. In total, with the hat, robe, and boots, you should have 29% resistance. Get a pet with both Spell-Proof and Spell-Defying and your resistance could be a total of 43%. I hope this helps

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
You won't be able to get it every time i done it allot and still didn't get my gear if you want to meet up just let me know and you and can meet me in wu realm at around 12:00 pm Aussie time if so hope you get your gear and good luck with azteca.
~James sprite gem lvl88

Survivor
Jan 24, 2013
you could either keep doing waterworks or do atlantea. You could even wait until your lvl 90 and do tartarus but I would recommend doing waterworks seeing how its the easiest and if you need help message back I am lvl 95

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
Firestarter's hat
Firestarter's cape
Cold house Chaco boots
Defender pig or rain beetle, both have very good resist talents

Hope I helped

Colin Spiritdust lvl 79

Survivor
May 01, 2012
James spritegem on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
You won't be able to get it every time i done it allot and still didn't get my gear if you want to meet up just let me know and you and can meet me in wu realm at around 12:00 pm Aussie time if so hope you get your gear and good luck with azteca.
~James sprite gem lvl88
Thank you we can meet in Azteca to around 5:00 on usa time thanks.

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Either get the waterworks set or learn to craft the cold chac boots. Really only 2 options.. and fire crowns gear isn't all that impressive.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
I'm a lvl 80 and I need to be able to resist more. I only resist a small amount of life and a small amount of myth but that's it. I looked in the bazaar but they don't have anything as good as the stuff I have besides not having the resistance. I really didn't worry about the resistance but now in Azteca I really need to think about it more. I am barley anywhere in Azteca but I still get pretty close to dying during battles. I do get my life back up since I am death, but is does get nerve racking sometimes.
Austin Deathbringer lvl 80