Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a noob no more :(

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
So the last of my wizards on this account (my little pyromancer) just hit level 30 last night. She's in Mooshu, only one world away from Dragonspyre; I purposely left Angie at level 20 for a long time, just to keep some roots in the first arc, which I love more than cookies and ice cream and being mean to Malistaire. Naturally, I can't help but feel a little melancholy over the loss of her (and my) noobdom.

I do suppose I have 5 other noobs on my second account, but it's just not the same; therefore, I have all kinds of plans to drown Mooshu in my little wizard tears on the way out (because I hate it so). My wizards and I aren't ready to grow up yet!

Has anyone else ever had wizard separation anxiety, or am I completely nuts?

-v.
promethean noob for life!

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I think long and hard about leveling up any wizard anymore, introducing them to a world of unbalanced gameplay and complete shenanigan-ery. Like an over-protective parent.

But I suppose if one of them hatches a pet that learns talents that are actually conducive to high level play, I would consider it. Gardens are hard to tend with such a small energy meter, after all.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Dr Von on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
So the last of my wizards on this account (my little pyromancer) just hit level 30 last night. She's in Mooshu, only one world away from Dragonspyre; I purposely left Angie at level 20 for a long time, just to keep some roots in the first arc, which I love more than cookies and ice cream and being mean to Malistaire. Naturally, I can't help but feel a little melancholy over the loss of her (and my) noobdom.

I do suppose I have 5 other noobs on my second account, but it's just not the same; therefore, I have all kinds of plans to drown Mooshu in my little wizard tears on the way out (because I hate it so). My wizards and I aren't ready to grow up yet!

-v.

You're not the only one.

After I completed Dragonspye I had a moment of "Wow. What will I do now that I'm finished with the first arc?" I believe that it was so much that I had to take a break to clear my head because I was so confused. I also felt a bit sad bring Scarlet out of Dragonspyre. Oh well.

I got over it eventually and went on to enjoy questing with my friends in the second arc.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I am almost tempted to finish my days with Wizards101 just completing to the end of DS. After that I do tend to just quest roboticaly, no thought to story line etc. just forging forward.

I have tried all schools a few times now so I am just running the game into the ground really.

Nothing from beginning to end impresses me as much as that Malestaire encounter. I do wish they would fix the video though, not seeing the characters during the dialog is not as much fun, before and after the battle I only see Drake when he opens the portal. The second arc lasted way to long over to many worlds to keep track of the original focus.

Mary

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dr Von on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:

-v.

Oh my goodness!! Why do you hate Mooshu so?

I just got one of my newer girls into Mooshu, and I wish I could stay there forever ... come to think of it, I might do just that!

I absolutely love Mooshu. After Marleybone, Mooshu is so bright, and cheerful, and clean looking. It seems so peaceful to me. It's my "escape" ...

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I felt some sadness when my main wizard (my necromancer) finished Dragonspyre three or four weeks ago and more sadness last weekend when she finished Wintertusk.

Yeah, I could experience it all again with my diviner who's in Marleybone and Grizzleheim, but it's not the same. Playing her bores me (as a result I don't play her much at all), and I"m never bored with my necromancer.

Miranda Nightsinger, Legendary Necromancer
Calamity Windbane, Magus Diviner