Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Good Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Can someone hatch with me? . I have a firezilla with may cast spritely and may cast unicorn and was wondering if anyone have like a spud or perfect pet that would like to hatch. I've been trying to find someone to hatch with but they all decline because my pet stinks I just want a good pet to have so I won't be jealous of my friends :)

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Your pet sounds great! I have several pets including mammoth, enchanted armament, fierce hound, and snake in a basket if you're interested :)

-Elizabeth Darkmask level 83

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Well Ill hatch with you regardless my Enchanted Armament is a hybrid with a Assailing Dragon.
So it has the possibilities at good talents like: Sprite, Vengeance Gargantuan, Damage increase, and The Sharpen Blade spell.

Richard GoldDust 71

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I Would Be Happy To Hatch With You. I Have A Storm Cat That Gives You A Card At Adult (Does Damage Of 500- 540 I Think, Sorry I Don't Really Remember Stuff Like That) And May Cast A -80% Storm Shield. Also, I Have A Brave Hound That May Cast Spritely And Gives You +40 Health. Finally, I have Storm Snowman That Gives You A Card And +25% Damage Of Storm. Just Let Me Know If You Like Any Of My A Pets And We Can Meet Up.
~Emily IceRiver~