Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Randolf Spellshine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
For some reason I cannot defeat Randolf Spellshine. He is such a big cheater, it's almost impossible for me! Any advice?

~Dustin Drake | Level 33 Myth

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
You should have a shield for a type he doesnt use so he wont cast a 0-pip vamp.

Devin Skullblade lvl 45
"If all else fails, use a Helephant."
PS: do not cast a Helephant like in my quote.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I beat him in like 3 hits because I always happened to accidentally have a tower shield up xD

But you just always need to have shields up to stop any vampires, and traps will be kind of useless against him...

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
srsly he should just b disqualified because it's just so unfair like mean he skips our turn and heals i mean that's a cheap way to win they should have this thing where you can tell the princeple crisp that randolph is a big cheater

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Use a myth to storm converter and hit him with your hardest spell? "x" damage per pip spells are great in this case!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Well here is a tip. I honestly I easily beat him because I had a storm and I am life on this wiz But since your myth, converts first quickly myth trap, blade etc. whatever you need. then hit him with humongofrog whatever you have. Pack fairies and healing tc, just in case. For safe keeping keep death shield, tc if needed and then you will be safe from vamp. For fortify simply have accurate or the target looking astral spell aura, for pierce. if this is too much money for tc then got to royal hall and farm slaves for the cowl of the summertime and sell those for about $696 a hat. use this tip and good luck!!

Christopher Life Heart

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
to be honest i'm myth and it was pretty easy, you just have to not let him cheat by putting up shields. For all bosses that cheat, you have to find out how to prevent them from cheating.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
He will use vampire to heal himself so put and infection on him and you'll be pretty good to go Noah Stone 28

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Dustin Drake on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
For some reason I cannot defeat Randolf Spellshine. He is such a big cheater, it's almost impossible for me! Any advice?

~Dustin Drake | Level 33 Myth
You can stack death trap treasure cards, and use your secondary school so he doesn't resist all of your spells