Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I train Colassal? Is this a bug?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Okay so i'm a level 89 wizard but still I haven't trained colassal. I have trained all the way up to gargantuan. I went to the Baobab Crossroads but Inyaga Whitestips has no quests for me. I then went to Koko Smokesign to see if he had any quests because I know Inyaga sends me to him after I get the quest, but he also has no quests. Anyone have any answers on this because I did all the requirements that are needed to obtain this quest. I was able to get the quest on my fire wizard also.

Thanks.
Dillon Death level 89
Blaze Fire level 74

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
Dylan Death on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Okay so i'm a level 89 wizard but still I haven't trained colassal. I have trained all the way up to gargantuan. I went to the Baobab Crossroads but Inyaga Whitestips has no quests for me. I then went to Koko Smokesign to see if he had any quests because I know Inyaga sends me to him after I get the quest, but he also has no quests. Anyone have any answers on this because I did all the requirements that are needed to obtain this quest. I was able to get the quest on my fire wizard also.

Thanks.
Dillon Death level 89
Blaze Fire level 74
Since it sounds like you meet the level requirement, is it possible that you don't have any training points left?

Also, have you completed the quest to repair the sun school obelisk in drum jungle? If you have, and this is still an issue, you can email ki support.

-von
promethean bal, death, storm

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Thanks.
Dillon Death level 89
Blaze Fire level 74
You need the sun school trainer.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Colossal

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Sun_School_Trainer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

Thanks.
Dillon Death level 89
Blaze Fire level 74
To get Colossal, you must activate the Sun School obelisk in Zafaria, but it must be repaired in the quest "Midnight Sun" before it can be accessed. (Sounds like you probably know this already.)

If you did already train up to Gargantuan, and you still have a training point left to get this spell, then it sounds like you might have missed one of the "prequests" for the "Midnight Sun" quest. Since that is a side quest, maybe you still have some unfinished quests already in your quest log file that will lead you to the Midnight Sun quest.

This link shows requirements for the Midnight Sun quest in case you want to check the prequests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Midnight_Sun

Other than checking that, I'm not sure what would help.