Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Quest isn't Showing Up in the Quests Book

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Merle Ambrose just gave me a quest to go check up on Duncan in Triton Avenue, but i couldn't find the quest in my book. So i decided to go to Duncan anyways, but there was no question mark or exclamation mark above his head. Merle Ambrose still tells me to check up on Duncan in Trition Avenue but i can't. Please help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Natarich180971 on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Merle Ambrose just gave me a quest to go check up on Duncan in Triton Avenue, but i couldn't find the quest in my book. So i decided to go to Duncan anyways, but there was no question mark or exclamation mark above his head. Merle Ambrose still tells me to check up on Duncan in Trition Avenue but i can't. Please help.
It sounds like you were given the quest "Sylvia Drake" which starts off with you talking to Duncan, then to Gloria Krendell in Olde Town. Details for that quest are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Sylvia_Drake

Open your Quest Log File again and see if you have this quest.

If not, here is a list of quests that you get from Merle Ambrose:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Merle_Ambrose

It sounds like you have "one" of these quests still sitting in your log file.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Natarich180971 on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
I had another thought.

Did you know that in your quest log file, for each quest there is an "information bubble". It is the "Question Mark" in the upper left corner of each quest box. If you click on the question mark, it will show you who gave you the quest, and all that you have completed so far for that quest.

Maybe this will be quicker to help you find the quest that Merle gave you.

Also, if you go to Olde Town and to Triton Avenue, and you press "m" to see your map, if you have a quest where you need to go "talk to someone" in that area, that person (like Gloria Krendell or Duncan) will have a flashing yellow circle around them.