Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side Quests Update Idea. Opinions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
I woke up one morning and thought of a magnificent idea. What if there was a super update to wizard101 so there's much more side quests with dungeons included with them? The last side quest dungeon i remember was in marleybone . What if there was dungeons but with a reason and you can earn badges by actually doing side quests again? I think it would be the biggest update in a while ( not including aquila ) When i last did one of those i had lots of fun So any thoughts about it or opinions or changes?

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Christopher Hawk on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
I woke up one morning and thought of a magnificent idea. What if there was a super update to wizard101 so there's much more side quests with dungeons included with them? The last side quest dungeon i remember was in marleybone . What if there was dungeons but with a reason and you can earn badges by actually doing side quests again? I think it would be the biggest update in a while ( not including aquila ) When i last did one of those i had lots of fun So any thoughts about it or opinions or changes?
I don't agree. Lots of more side dungeons would drive people away from sidequests. Especially if its a cheat dungeon. Also there are people who have time limits, so with insanely long side dungeons, people with time limits will only have time to do a long dungeon, maybe cheat, per day. Is that fun? Nope. Also what if you live on a really far away time zone and have no friends to call? And if its hard? People can't just throw away there money on crowns. Sorry but I disagreed.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
I don't agree. Lots of more side dungeons would drive people away from sidequests. Especially if its a cheat dungeon. Also there are people who have time limits, so with insanely long side dungeons, people with time limits will only have time to do a long dungeon, maybe cheat, per day. Is that fun? Nope. Also what if you live on a really far away time zone and have no friends to call? And if its hard? People can't just throw away there money on crowns. Sorry but I disagreed.
You make it sound like if the idea was implemented then you'd be forced to beat it before you do anything else. You won't. If it's hard, either level up doing other things and come back or leave it altogether. You're not forced to do side dungeons.