Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Belloq in Twin Giants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
He beats me every time. I'm a level 90 life who's stuck in Azteca on this balance boss. I once did it with two 95 and he still beat me. Any tips?

-Rebecca Misthunter level 90 life

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
It's best with two players. One should distract him with wand hits or small attacks while the other saves pips and stacks blades for a big attack.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Even if you don't have any friends online, you can always go to a popular realm and wait for a person to show up who is doing the same quest. I've done this multiple times :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Katrina's strategy is great, if you're online at peak times. But if you're in a time zone that's not central or eastern, your options are slightly more limited... I am in the Atlantic zone, 2 hours ahead of central; no matter when I play, I often end up with entire servers to myself for hours.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
Life heals on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
He beats me every time. I'm a level 90 life who's stuck in Azteca on this balance boss. I once did it with two 95 and he still beat me. Any tips?

-Rebecca Misthunter level 90 life
you need someone that can cast like the fire elf or the death bat or a low pip over time spell to keep him occupied. shield yourself with tower shields to the max and blade up while he/she is doing this. I've beat him by myself but have a death amulet and fire amulet that helps, use your wand blasts on him and DO NOT hire a henchman, only use your minion. The low pip over time spells (which life does not have) will keep him occupied. Although be ware, his minion may remove them so best to cast a double if at all possible. The trick is to insure he get's hit almost every round.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
His minion removes all DOT spells from him with a cheat Triage spell.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
It's best to have ,,and.Fire will be drawing storm will do 1 pip and 2 pip spells.Life will heal you to keep your hp up.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I just did it solo on my myth. Craft the Azteca or Avalon boots for Balance defense, get Compatible Clothing robe and the Headwrap of Rapport from the bazaar. Those will give you 80-82 Balance resist, throw in a decent pet and the Heartsteel Athame and you are immune to balance or close enough to it. You can just ignore his cheat that way. Just power up, kill the minion, heal, then power up and kill him.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010