Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wul'yahm in the Oasis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2010
I just finished crafting for a mission then Eudora TangleTree tells me to go speak with Wul'Yahm in the Oasis. But it won't let me in, i don't know if theres a different mission i have to do or if i got the wrong place, i thought it was where Bartleby was, I'm not sure though. How do i get in?

Administrator
You need to complete all your required tasks in Wizard City, including those in Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley, before you will be invited to explore Krokotopia.

Don't worry, Wul'yahm will be waiting for you when you arrive.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Mar 07, 2012
That happened to me too, it come to Bartleby and stops there, I didn't even know that the portal was inside of him. Yeah, you have to complete the main storyline until you get to Krokotopia, it's okay though, you don't have to do all the crafting quest right away.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 49 theurgist

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Thanks professor GreyRose. i've been trying to figure out how to get in for a while.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Survivor
Aug 05, 2011
This could be for a couple of reasons. It could be because you haven't completed all the necessary quests in Wizard City or because you aren't a member, ( You need to be a member to travel to other worlds in the spiral. The final reason that I can think of is you haven't gone to see Merle Ambrose about traveling.
Gabriella Tail River