Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

vault of ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
In the vault of ice, you have to defeat three bosses (Defender, Guardian and Protector of the Fang), and unlock the puzzles that come up after you've defeated any of them. The locked door will open. Then you can fight Keeper of the Fang, and you will be done with the dungeon.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Vault of Ice is really easy if your a ,,,, or , but if you're , it's really hard because I'm pretty sure everything you face in the Vault of Ice is. I haven't got to it yet on my wizard, but when I do, I'm going to get some help.

Malorn Ravenfriend , , and just a little .

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Bryce101699063 on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
how do you defeat it
If you do a "search" at the top of this page, you will find many replies to help you.

This link has a few of those replies about the Vault of Ice:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/38897.ftl

There is one reply in there from The Flamboyant Arc... that gives all of the details that you need. Hope this helps.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
can any one give me the obelik rubbing seqeunce which one to press first so i can finish it would be nice to clear it out and i know i did not spell them right

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
HKboy7 on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
In the vault of ice, you have to defeat three bosses (Defender, Guardian and Protector of the Fang), and unlock the puzzles that come up after you've defeated any of them. The locked door will open. Then you can fight Keeper of the Fang, and you will be done with the dungeon.
i have done them i need the obelsik rubbing in order please i think is what we all need to ty

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
fordranger40 on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
i have done them i need the obelsik rubbing in order please i think is what we all need to ty
Click on the link that Northlite gave in the reply above your post. It gives all of the details, with pictures included.