Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite sections from around the Spiral?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
What are your favorite sections from each of the worlds of the spiral? Why? Personally, these are mine:
Wizard City- Unicorn Way (It is the first street you go on to complete quests, and named after one of my favorite animals)
Krokotopia- Palace of Storms (It involves Krokopatra, which is my favorite boss in Krokotopia)
Marleybone- Big Ben (I love to spill the milk)
Grizzleheim- Ravenscar (I like the scenery)
Mooshu- Yoshihito Temple (The music is very peaceful, and I like the Moodha statue)
Dragonspyre- The Grand Chasm Past (It was very exciting to go back in time)
Celestia- The Floating Land (Not underwater and a very pretty island)
Zafaria- Savannah (I love the lion king idea, King Mansa and his lioness Queen Tanei)
Avalon- Abbey Road (It reminds me of the Beatles which is one of my favorite bands of all time. Also, it is a good shopping place)
Azteca- Xibalba (You beat the Undying Malistare which is a skull head. I thought that was pretty cool)
Khrysalis - Death Head's Cave in Last Wood (It sounds dark and violent)
I am actually in Celestia right now, but I have been to all the worlds except Khrysalis. I did research for Azteca, because I have never been to Xibalba but the rest I have been to, from teleporting to friends.
Thanks for reading!
~Lauren Unicornhorn Level 52 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Arena, Wizard City - Love pvp
Temple of Storms, Krokotopia - New spells
Big Ben, Marley Bone - Hate that world
Jade Palace, Mooshu - One more world to go
The Great Spyre, Dragonspyre - Done questing
I hate pvp after level 50

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Wiz City- The Commons- Best place to freak people out with gamma transformations and run around in low lvl clothes screaming: "I'm a level 1!" (My friend dared me to do that)
Krok- Krokosphinx island place- I love the boat!
Marley- Scotland Yard- still trying to talk to mr. meyow, but he doesn't seem to notice me
Moo moo shoe shoe- Jade Palace- I'm still trying to figure out why Su Lee keeps staring at me
Dragon spy- The necropolis- Dude, dis place is totes creepsay! (cough cough did I just say totes? oh no.)
Celesty- Trial of spheres dungeon thing- The sparkly ... sparrrrrklyyyy entrance thing ... so ... sparklyyyyy
Zafarfar- Mirror lake- <3 took meh back to cl, all that underwatery stuff, but part of Morganthe's prophecy fulfilling there was like omg omg fan girl craze
Avalo- Ghost Avalon- Like the best educational field trip ever o:
Azteca- Xibalba- fan girl craze came back. the horn called, and now the sky is continuously falling. wonder when the sky will be done falling?
Khyrsalis- <3 definitely Fort Rachias- final dungeon of part 1 is there, and the Mr. puked-on-me-cooking-skulls-cray-cray-evil-bug lives there o:
Okaykay, well thanks for listening, :)

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
wizardcity waterworks awesome gear that will be great for fighting until level 90
krokotoia idk the last place kt was boring
marleybone ironworks idk why
mooshu the tree of life drops my favorite looking wand
dragonspyre the drake hatchery your getting a dragon to ride it's hard to be bored for that
celestia the crustacian empire it's finally sort of civilization in cl
zafaria the savannah cause i have not purchased enough areas to beat anywhere past it
avalon have not been there
azteca have not been there
khrysalis have not been there
grizzleheim northguard you can craft a kewl house (still hate crafting lol)
wintertusk have not been there
wysteria tanglewood way i just like it a bit more then pegasus place and come on what true ravenwood wizard likes pigswick academy?
gobblerton oh wait.............................

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Here are mine:

Wizard City- The Commons - The place where you start your long lasting adventure

Krokotopia- Krokosphinx- How cool it is to finally find the lost Balance school!

Marleybone- Sherlock Bones' house- Who doesn't want to go to the most famous detective's house!

Mooshu- Hammamitsu Village- You get to fight ninjas!

Dragonspyre- They Great Spyre- ALERT!!! Final Showdown: Ian Dragonshield vs Malistaire

Celestia (this is actually a tie)- The Solarium- A new enemy is discovered
Trial of the Spheres- The finest trials made by the celestians

Zafaria- Mirror Lake- "The mirror will break, the horns will call. From the shadows I strike, the skies will fall"

Avalon (not been through the whole world yet)- Caer Lyon- A city who needs the spark of courage to ignite them with the fires of hope

I haven't been to the other worlds so I don't know yet about them