Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

savage paw

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 21, 2012
i have not crafted this spell but bought about 75 packs and finaly got savage paw. My questioin to you is do you think it was worth it or do you think it was worth finding all those reagents to craft this mightiful spel.

Talon TaleTail 50

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's all a matter of opinion. You can get the spell 3 ways. I personally would rather farm loremaster for it or craft it. Crafting is the easiest route but you need to be high enough level. Farming is the cheapest but more time consuming. Card Packs cost a lot of crowns and luck.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Caretaker123 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
i have not crafted this spell but bought about 75 packs and finaly got savage paw. My questioin to you is do you think it was worth it or do you think it was worth finding all those reagents to craft this mightiful spel.

Talon TaleTail 50
I just crafted it the other day~ I hate crafting, but my promethean balance wizard doesn't have anything better to do at the moment.

Said wizard already has Brimstone Revenant and Luminous Weaver from the packs. But I was going through my shared bank, when I noticed that I had all of the reagents I needed to craft Savage Paw, and I decided, oh, why the heck not?

So I crafted the spell on Christmas morning, and it's awesome sauce~ totally worth it, for the extra blade.

-von
Laura Shadowsong, 95

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
You know one day I decided to get crowns. Now my brother was with me when we purchased them (and they were my crowns) so of course he tried to convince me to buy the pack and I did. Like four maybe five packs later we got the spell. My opinion on it is that it is not a bad spell ,but that is dependent on what you are using it for. Now battling it will get old ,but is good for hitting a million.

Sincerely Robert Nightwhisper
lvl 85 well. well. well. So long. Farewell. Until we meet again!

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Caretaker123 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:

Talon TaleTail 50
That spell is very cool, especially in pvp. Your crowns spent on the 75 packs worth about 1 month of farming for the reagents (i needed 3-4 weeks to get all the ambers).