Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plague Oni battle glitch

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Okay so I was doing the shirataki temple quest with two other people and on the way to the wave bringer battle I got caught up in a fight and missed the wave bringer battle that the other two people fought but though it was okay because my quest guide then pointed me to the Oni battle inside shirataki temple the other two people got in but i was locked out and couldn't get inside of the temple to do what I'm guessing is the final battle of the quest I tried EVERYTHING and no matter what I could not get in

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Balance princess on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Okay so I was doing the shirataki temple quest with two other people and on the way to the wave bringer battle I got caught up in a fight and missed the wave bringer battle that the other two people fought but though it was okay because my quest guide then pointed me to the Oni battle inside shirataki temple the other two people got in but i was locked out and couldn't get inside of the temple to do what I'm guessing is the final battle of the quest I tried EVERYTHING and no matter what I could not get in
It's not a glitch. YOU didn't defeat Wavebringer and that's necessary to gain access to the final boss (s). You will have to do this again. sorry.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Balance princess on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
tl:dr. Holy run on sentence, Batman!