Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice or Storm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2013
hey guys :)

what's your opinion on which is better: storm or ice?

I have both and personally can't choose one. I love the health and resist that Ice can have but I love the power and one hit kills that storm brings. I like both and can't choose, what's your opinion?

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
wildgem19 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
hey guys :)

what's your opinion on which is better: storm or ice?

I have both and personally can't choose one. I love the health and resist that Ice can have but I love the power and one hit kills that storm brings. I like both and can't choose, what's your opinion?
I have a level 92 and level 68 so I am experienced with both. I would say ICE! Ice is AWESOME! We have a huge amount of health (My ice has 5,700) and lots of resist! That gives us PLENTY of time to blade up and kill! My snow angel can easily do 2,200 per round! But, Ice does have its disadvantages. Damage is not too much of a problem too me now but in Celestia is was a HUGE problem! I couldnt even do a single battle without help! The clothes from level 50-55 are pretty bad! After level 45 clothes they go downhill until level 56 or 58. After 58 you need waterworks clothes. Then after that all the clothes go downhill! But thats not the point here, my ice needed major help in Celestia BUT after that I had lots of health and resist when I became level 58 and 60! Then after that my Ice did AMAZING in Zafaria and good in Avalon. My Ice also did good in Aztec as well. Then when I got sharpened blade and the ice aura that gives +25% my Ice is doing GREAT Krysalis! Storm is good too though. But not has good as Ice. Ice is a school many storm wizards make fun of for low damage but honestly, our damage isnt that low anymore :)!