Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are the Zeke quest worth doing?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
I have been wondering in my head Smiths, Beetles, Wallflowers, Yardbirds, Stray Cats, Stone Roses. Is all that hard work worth it?

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Absolutely yes, worth doing. They give you learning points so you can learn more spells. Big help in the game.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Lilalei12345 on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
I have been wondering in my head Smiths, Beetles, Wallflowers, Yardbirds, Stray Cats, Stone Roses. Is all that hard work worth it?
It all depends on if you are going to spend training points here and there. I mainly just get the tri bladed then start the Sun spells so probably don't need to do the zeke quests but do.

I look up the locations on Wizard101Central.com so searching for them isn't that difficult. I do have quite a few points on all my wizards but you never know when you will need them.

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
It's hardly hard work since you're right there questing to begin with. I do the Zeke quests for every world...training points can be very important.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
absolutely!!! If you do them when you're on each world, it's much easier than going back and trying to get them all after. That being said you get:

1) XP
2) Gold
3) Items (sold for gold)
4) Training Points (for off school spells)

Am I forgetting anything?

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Thanks so much! I have decided to do them because you have to wait five levels to get another training point. Scarlet Rose level 48

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Lets put it this way, if you ever want to pvp, you NEED all the training points you can get.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
Well think of it this way. If you are going through a world and found them along the way it may be worth it. If you're going out of your way to do so count me out. O-U-T out!

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
YES! They are DEFINENTLY worth doing It gives TRAINING POINTS There are ALOT of useful astral spells out there and training points will get you them