Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyclops Lane Warhorn Pass Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2011
What did you think of this quest, I would like to know! I thought that it was extermely annoying!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
StormyRageofDeath on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
What did you think of this quest, I would like to know! I thought that it was extermely annoying!
I've thought it was annoying for the last 3 years.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Yeah it totally was annoying it takes FOREVER to find the key! ( same thing in dragonspyre the first fighting part)

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
I find this quest odd because on my first wizard my fire wizard it took about 10 tries but on my myth wizard it took one try! Weird huh?

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Sry just noticed dis its kinda weird ... at EVERY SINGLE world you have to collect a key in the first fighting quest ( this is in every world exept wizard city) Weird right? Yeah I know right so I will list the quests that ya have to collect the key ok.
1. Nirinis you have to fight these to get to Biti Nirini.
2. forgot marleybones and mushus but there is one
3. collecting one of the keys to the crystal towers
Bye ya'll XD I am not country just easier to type then bye.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
This quest takes to long! spent 15 minutes on it! please fix this KI!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
nightmaremoon296 on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
This quest takes to long! spent 15 minutes on it! please fix this KI!
What do you mean, "fix it"? It functions perfectly. Honestly, if you can't handle this, you are in for a rude awakening in the higher worlds. The "did not collect" quests are pretty much the nemesis of wizards everywhere.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
StormyRageofDeath on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
Annoying?! I defeated a war horn without meaning to ( i forgot i had the quest) and next thing i know, goal completed, war horn pass retrieved. I was like, "wow, i don't think this has ever happened before to me!" ( didn't help i was level 28 at the time)