Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeat and collect quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
In about half the quests I have that require I defeat a monster and collect something that monster has, in about half of them I can try TEN times and still not get anything. I'm wondering if other people are having the same promlem.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kingarlo on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
In about half the quests I have that require I defeat a monster and collect something that monster has, in about half of them I can try TEN times and still not get anything. I'm wondering if other people are having the same promlem.
Yes. Always. Everywhere. Nothing new here.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
kingarlo on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
the best thing to do is talk to everybody you can BEFORE trying to do the "kill and collect" quests. This way, you could complete multiple quests at the same time. if wont speed up you needing to fight ten times once, but needing to fight ten times 15 times to get all the drops, THAT is what it'll help speed up

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
i think its worse in grizzliehim. multiple fights for little xp