Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Rewards In-Game

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I would love to see daily rewards in-game. We could buy a crystal ball from Crown Shop that would let us pick one card from nine cards. Under each card would be a free reward. It could be 10k gold, an exclusive pet (only to the game), 5 amber, 100 stone, energy potion, a random pack. You could mix it up every once in a while, especially when there's new stuff in game. For example, new pack comes out, allow that to be part of the random pack. Or, a new rarer reagent than amber, then 5 of that new thing. A new exclusive pet. But it'd be pretty MOSTLY set, so people know EXACTLY what they are expecting. It would be fun to try our luck at this kind of thing. And if you wanna play again, you have to pay crowns to replay.

You could have a wheel with MORE options. But up to you.

-Kelsey Fireheart
Stars of the Spiral

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Kelsey Fireheart on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
I would love to see daily rewards in-game. We could buy a crystal ball from Crown Shop that would let us pick one card from nine cards. Under each card would be a free reward. It could be 10k gold, an exclusive pet (only to the game), 5 amber, 100 stone, energy potion, a random pack. You could mix it up every once in a while, especially when there's new stuff in game. For example, new pack comes out, allow that to be part of the random pack. Or, a new rarer reagent than amber, then 5 of that new thing. A new exclusive pet. But it'd be pretty MOSTLY set, so people know EXACTLY what they are expecting. It would be fun to try our luck at this kind of thing. And if you wanna play again, you have to pay crowns to replay.

-Kelsey Fireheart
Stars of the Spiral
For a moment I thought you meant like the Genie type house features.

I woudnt mind your idea though. Hopefully they would add one

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Ive asked for something similar to this, I called it loyalty benefits. Similar to the event they did a while back but mostly on certain achievements, special events, or whatever within a month or so time, these would act as a Free Purchase of one crown shop item ticket, or one pack for free, etc. Im surprised by how they haven't used this idea yet, most mmorpgs have this concept.

Kane Deathbringer Level 95

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
This is a well-developed idea. I think if a "lottery" like this existed, it would be good to put it a public location. I might just go there to watch people hit jackpots, I like seeing happy people in the Spiral.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I like this idea, but may I add a few extra things?

There would probably be a building somewhere in The Commons, maybe add a wheel-type thing on top so people know which building. I also think there should be a level minimum, so people can't make more wizards to get the stuff! Maybe level 10+ so that most people who are actually "loyal" can do this, and people can't get 6 prizes a day for their main wizard.

Now, enter said building, and there is a guy. Maybe the same species as that guy (Can't remember name but he is the orange guy) in Pet Pavillion who gives you energy for Crowns. He would say something like: "Young wizard, welcome to the Wheel of the Day! Take a spin to the wheel you fancy!" There should be 3 wheels.

1st wheel costs 100 Gold, and can be used by everyone (of course everyone lvl 10+ so the people who teleport in can't abuse the wheel either.) Gives common Reagents such as ones found in WC and Krok. Gives small gold amounts, or maybe a pet or 1-day mount. Can also give clothes, but no superb stats . Gives 1 prize for everyone.

2nd wheel costs 1,000 gold OR 200 crowns. Can be used by lvl 15+ and gives uncommon reagents (rarer things in kt and wc.), fair gold amounts, and maybe a pet or 1-day mount.

3rd wheel costs 10,000 gold OR 1,000 crowns. MAYBE members only, gives the best stuff. Level 20+. Gives reagents found in worlds up to Marleybone, and the occasional GREAT reagent. Could give gold ranging from 1,000 to 5,000, OR a pet, OR a 1-day mount.

These will be daily wheels. You get one wheel per day, so choose wisely. One prize only as well!

Thanks for posting this thread, this gave me that creativity burst ^^^

-G.G. 39 (ALMOST MASTER WOOT WOOT)

-K.U. 20

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Good idea, but things to put in, The reagents are way too many for their expensiveness, Gold should be 5,000 max, max 1 amber, Max only 20 stone, no pack, a pack would be too much, No pets, more reagents in the mix, and some weak gear, then it would be considered, but if this were a everyday thing less people would buy packs anymore and just take their luck here.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:

-Kelsey Fireheart
Stars of the Spiral
Definitely not the Amber one. Unless 1 day in every year you have a rare chance of getting 1 amber. then that could work, but giving a wizard endless amber would ruin the point in crafting: to actually try. But I like the concept. This could be how it works:

Under each card, there is a different type of reward:

Gold
Pack
Pet
Clothing
Potion
Reagent
TC
Housing Item
Pet Snack

You pick 1 of the cards and underneath it is 1 of those, but it can't be too rare, like this:

500 gold
Phoenix Hoard Pack
Scorpion
Ancient Cloak
Energy Potion
3 Stone Blocks
Triton TC
Unicorn Statue
Submarine Sandwich

This wouldn't be too overpowered, and you have a higher chance of getting the lowest value 1.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Grace Goldenleaf on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
I like this idea, but may I add a few extra things?

There would probably be a building somewhere in The Commons, maybe add a wheel-type thing on top so people know which building. I also think there should be a level minimum, so people can't make more wizards to get the stuff! Maybe level 10+ so that most people who are actually "loyal" can do this, and people can't get 6 prizes a day for their main wizard.

Now, enter said building, and there is a guy. Maybe the same species as that guy (Can't remember name but he is the orange guy) in Pet Pavillion who gives you energy for Crowns. He would say something like: "Young wizard, welcome to the Wheel of the Day! Take a spin to the wheel you fancy!" There should be 3 wheels.

1st wheel costs 100 Gold, and can be used by everyone (of course everyone lvl 10+ so the people who teleport in can't abuse the wheel either.) Gives common Reagents such as ones found in WC and Krok. Gives small gold amounts, or maybe a pet or 1-day mount. Can also give clothes, but no superb stats . Gives 1 prize for everyone.

2nd wheel costs 1,000 gold OR 200 crowns. Can be used by lvl 15+ and gives uncommon reagents (rarer things in kt and wc.), fair gold amounts, and maybe a pet or 1-day mount.

3rd wheel costs 10,000 gold OR 1,000 crowns. MAYBE members only, gives the best stuff. Level 20+. Gives reagents found in worlds up to Marleybone, and the occasional GREAT reagent. Could give gold ranging from 1,000 to 5,000, OR a pet, OR a 1-day mount.

These will be daily wheels. You get one wheel per day, so choose wisely. One prize only as well!

Thanks for posting this thread, this gave me that creativity burst ^^^

-G.G. 39 (ALMOST MASTER WOOT WOOT)

-K.U. 20
members only? again people are attacking non member crowns buyers this needs to stop