Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a way for life to get another attack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
I read a lot of message boards saying life needs another attack. well I think I have a good idea to solve that problem. my idea starts like this:
they can remove the level 16 spell spirit armor from the spell list because all schools get this spell for 2 pips in the form of fairy or pixie(depends on which school) and move the level 22 spell seraph to level 16(deaths gets there 4 pip spell at 16 to). then move life's level 42 spell sanctuary to level 22. after that they can move the level 33 spell centaur to level 42. and lastly add goat monk to the spell list(without having to buy the ninja lore pack or craft it) at level 33.
to me this is a great solution to the whole life needing another attack thing, because for me the main problem is not getting an attack from 33 to 58 that's 25 levels and I see it as kind of trading defense for offense. so tell me what you think is this a good idea or not.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
This just creates work for the programmers and messes up all players' spellbooks. Life works just fine the way it is. This suggestion weakens life even more by drastically raising the centaur level for no reason. You can get Goat Monk and Luminous Weaver for free already from the Loremaster at any level.

Historian
May 06, 2009
namelessperson012 on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
I read a lot of message boards saying life needs another attack. well I think I have a good idea to solve that problem. my idea starts like this:
they can remove the level 16 spell spirit armor from the spell list because all schools get this spell for 2 pips in the form of fairy or pixie(depends on which school) and move the level 22 spell seraph to level 16(deaths gets there 4 pip spell at 16 to). then move life's level 42 spell sanctuary to level 22. after that they can move the level 33 spell centaur to level 42. and lastly add goat monk to the spell list(without having to buy the ninja lore pack or craft it) at level 33.
to me this is a great solution to the whole life needing another attack thing, because for me the main problem is not getting an attack from 33 to 58 that's 25 levels and I see it as kind of trading defense for offense. so tell me what you think is this a good idea or not.
I don't think all this work needs to be done just for Life to get another attack. You're not even adding a new attack, just shuffling things around to see what fits. I don't think it's worth doing that.

What I will agree with is, if we are getting spells and utilities at Levels 5, 35, 55, and 75, then I think they're could be some more quest spells at Levels 15, 25, 45, 65, 85, and 95. Primarily in the Level 45 area for all schools. What I've suggested is a Life utility spell that will deal damage to an enemy according to the next heal I cast. For example, I cast this utility spell on a target. Next round I heal for a 420 Fairy. My enemy is dealt damage equal to 420. That's pretty effective, in my opinion (though many players seem to ignore this suggestion Oh well.).

Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
seethe42 on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
This just creates work for the programmers and messes up all players' spellbooks. Life works just fine the way it is. This suggestion weakens life even more by drastically raising the centaur level for no reason. You can get Goat Monk and Luminous Weaver for free already from the Loremaster at any level.
this suggestion adds goat monk and that spell can do 440 to 520 damage. I don't see how that makes life weaker, goat monk is a strong spell for a life wizard.As for anyone getting goat monk and luminous weaver at any level for free, that is untrue. these spells come in the ninja lore pack and the pack cost 399 crowns and when you buy the pack you only have a CHANCE to get these two spells. or you have to craft it (I think those are treasure cards)

and finally if it is true that changing centaur level to 42 would make them weaker then they are already weak when you think about the fact they do Mooshu, Dragonspyre, and some Celestia before getting another attack

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
namelessperson012 on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
I think that life is fine the way it is, but maybe add another trainer in Ravenwood, near Arthur Wethersfield called Thief of Aquila who gives you a spell at level 30:
: Hephaestus - 5 pips, 75% accuracy, 300+300 damage over time to 1 enemy.
: Khione - 5 pips, 80% accuracy, 400+90 damage over time to 1 enemy & Legion Shield to allies.
: Poseidon - 5 pips, 70% accuracy, 580 damage to 1 enemy & remove 1 negative ward from self.
: Zeus - 5 pips, 80% accuracy, 570 damage to 1 enemy & Myth Trap to 1 enemy.
: Demeter - 5 pips, 90% accuracy, 500 damage to 1 enemy & 200 health to self.
: Hades - 5 pips, 85% accuracy, 500 damage & heal half to self.
: Nemesis - 5 pips, 85% accuracy, Place a negative charm on enemy and do 420 damage to 1 enemy over time, and if the enemy attacks you before the DoT ends, the charm explodes and does 200 damage to the enemy, if it doesn't attack, the charm disappears.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
namelessperson012 on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
this suggestion adds goat monk and that spell can do 440 to 520 damage. I don't see how that makes life weaker, goat monk is a strong spell for a life wizard.As for anyone getting goat monk and luminous weaver at any level for free, that is untrue. these spells come in the ninja lore pack and the pack cost 399 crowns and when you buy the pack you only have a CHANCE to get these two spells. or you have to craft it (I think those are treasure cards)

and finally if it is true that changing centaur level to 42 would make them weaker then they are already weak when you think about the fact they do Mooshu, Dragonspyre, and some Celestia before getting another attack
ANYONE with access to Dragonspyre can farm Loremaster for those spells. You do NOT need to buy packs OR craft them. Get that straight. You are also wrong that crafted spells are treasure cards. Increasing the level of a school spell by making it 9 levels higher does weaken the school. You could easily work on farming Loremaster for free and get the spells repacing it IN ADDITION to having Centaur at the same level.