Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vigrid Roughland Camera Angle Issues

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Hello,
I am a Level 27 Wizard that just began the Vigrid Roughland quest line. As I was questing, I reached the assignment to speak to Bolthorn, who is located in the Boiling Fields subdivision of Vigrid Roughland. As I was walking, I crossed over a visible line on the ground. The line had flickering white flecks on it. As I crossed over the line, my camera angle completely messed up. My wizard was off-center to the left, and I noticed that the camera angle was delayed when my wizard turned. Another issue I found in the Boiling fields was that in a duel, the circle around your wizard that displays the health left (it is green when full and red when nearly empty), is outside of the circle designating where your wizard stands when dueling. I tested a few things out and discovered that this problem is only present in the Boiling Fields section of Vigrid Roughlands, because when I went to a battle near the entrance to Frostholm, the issue was resolved.
Thank you,
Valkoor Dragonshade, Adept Conjurer

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I noticed the battle circle problems as well. A lot of places in Grizzleheim suffer from that, not sure why. I haven't seen it in any other world that I can recall.

In Wintertusk too (Nastrond and other locations), your character is visible sinking through the floor of the battle circle (knees deep in it), and sometimes your pet drops through as well. The absolute worst example is Mimir's well in Hrundle Fjord--all kinds of glitches going on in there.