Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jabberwock help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
I have waited for days for someone to have to do the Jabberwock quest, and no one had showed up. I've switched realms, asked for friends to help me, and I never seem to find anyone. Would anyone be willing to help me? I'll be in the vampire realm at 12:30 central time.

Natalie Starflame ~ 76

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
BossSauceWizard on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
I have waited for days for someone to have to do the Jabberwock quest, and no one had showed up. I've switched realms, asked for friends to help me, and I never seem to find anyone. Would anyone be willing to help me? I'll be in the vampire realm at 12:30 central time.

Natalie Starflame ~ 76
If you need help i am glad to help you the jabberwock drops evil magma peas and trust me when i did it i got killed a lot i am always willing to help contact me when you can!

Sarah Battlerider 79

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
I have also been asking for help with the jabberwocky. I have received no reply. I have asked everyone who passed. The only taker left me when battle started. still need help.
jenna spiritstone lvl80 fire

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
jenna spiritstone on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
I have also been asking for help with the jabberwocky. I have received no reply. I have asked everyone who passed. The only taker left me when battle started. still need help.
jenna spiritstone lvl80 fire
I can help anyone! Also I have some very powerful friends to help.

Isaac Jadestone