Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is hard for me at a high level O. O

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I am level 56 but it still kinda hard for me! Could i use any advice or help from other players?

-Jason Lifesword level 56

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Jason Lifesword on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
I am level 56 but it still kinda hard for me! Could i use any advice or help from other players?

In Celestia game play does step up quite a bit. Some schools have it worse then others. Critical and Block become a factor, appropriate gear is not quite available yet. If you are a Life wizard you are 2 levels off your all around spell which will improve your game play greatly. My Life wizard struggled with Celestia being a one hitter. I used a lot of horses and I had trained Feint for help in boss fights. I was able to solo the entire world with out help but for a few instances. I also found out late about the Sun spells but once I added them to boost my regular school spells it helped.

I used level 56 then 58 Rapture gear which lasted me though the end of Zafaria until I learned about the crafted gear in Wintertusk and made the helmet, I did manage to get the boots then finally robe for Mirror Lake event. If it had come out earlier I would of had the Wintertusk robe and helmet on at level 56 making it a much easier go.

Mary

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I'm a life level 56 and it is also hard for me. But most of the time i like to ask friends to help me. Getting friends who are willing to help will make things a lot easier. Also, you should have a life secondary school or death secondary school, so you can be able to heal yourself and maybe also attack the enemy.Hope this advice helps a little.

Megan Angledreamer
level 56

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012

Get up to 58 or 60 to get your waterworks gear or your spell. Trust me, the gear and spell help a ton.

~Luke NightTalon lvl 63

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
Celestia is not easy for anyone, no matter what they say. I mean the people that said it was easy has a group of people doing it with them. It's not your level that's the problem, is it the fact you are soloing it? You could try getting new gear if that helps. If you do need help reply to me and we can meet up

Taryn Sandbright Level 78
Vanessa Level 53

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
angelali626 on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
I'm a life level 56 and it is also hard for me. But most of the time i like to ask friends to help me. Getting friends who are willing to help will make things a lot easier. Also, you should have a life secondary school or death secondary school, so you can be able to heal yourself and maybe also attack the enemy.Hope this advice helps a little.

Megan Angledreamer
level 56
i am balance you kind of go crazy with some of the enemies in the grotto they are super hard so hard i can not fight them even later because i am in storm riven and it is hard back of the health or damage or i don't like it and
i might quit

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012

you do not get critical gear until 85 in the crown shop so at 50 put some of that gear there

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
well get a friend who is high or same level and level up to 58 or 60 my friend is 82 and he still uses waterworks gear

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
The game has made it increasingly harder for life wizards.

First, they have the least attacks in the game. Except maybe Ice, I'm not sure about them.

They can heal, but they can't attack very well. They have less Critical Then Ice when you get to the higher Levels.

Unlike Every other school, excluding Death, we don't have a 6 or less Pip T.A.E attack.

The Game is VERY slanted towards Storm & Death.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I did Wintertusk before Celestia, as I wanted my level 55 and 58 spells and level 58 pet as soon as possible. Wintertusk was hard for me, but Celestia is hardly challenging at all. However, I was level 58 when I started. Once I got to the Floating land and trained gargantua, Celestia monsters seem like a joke. My character is a balance wizard, though, not life.

If you are level 56+ and haven't trained Monstrous/Gargantuan yet, ask someone to port you to the floating land so you can get them from the sun trainer there (the base camp trainer only has Strong and Giant).

I understand life is really tough until you finally get your attack all spell at level 58. The good news is you don't seem to have to do wintertusk to get it, though part of the level 58 life quest takes you to the easier part of Grizzleheim.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009

If you thought you were over level, than try me. I just got to Zafaria two days ago. I arrived in Celestia at 56 on January 24th, exactly 3 minutes after Malistaire's down fall (up until Xiabalba). When I was finished I was level 69 (almost 70, I leveled up not long after I got there. By the half way mark I was 10 levels above schedule. As a , you don't get much health each time you level up, so I had the health of any other person when I arrived anyway XD

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 70