Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MB Drastic Change in difficulty!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
I was stuck on Katenstein's Lab for a long time. Finally i decided to solo it, and i finished with more ease than expected. Counterweight West and East were a breeze, but when i got to Big Ben, WHOA! I don't even know how many floors are on that thing. I really need someone to help me because i really want to go to Mooshu

Dolan Frostthistle, Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
If you add a bunch of people to your buddy list who are on really high levels, then ask them to help! Tons of people have done that to me. Lol, like whenever i log on someone asks. Usually I help, but I've got lots of things to do right now. I finished that quest with a lv. 15 wizard, so you can do it with almost anyone. Just remember…. Don't spill the milk!!!

-Rachel SilverBlossom

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
CamelTamer on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
I was stuck on Katenstein's Lab for a long time. Finally i decided to solo it, and i finished with more ease than expected. Counterweight West and East were a breeze, but when i got to Big Ben, WHOA! I don't even know how many floors are on that thing. I really need someone to help me because i really want to go to Mooshu

I think you're fine. I soloed Big Ben at level 30 and beat it easily. Hint: if you use Wyldfire, then cast a fire blade and trap, and then use immolate, it'll do a ton of damage. (Meteor strike will be useful too.)

Mark Dragonstone

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
CamelTamer on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:

I think you'll be fine. I soloed Big Ben at level 30 and beat it pretty easily.

Mark Dragonstone