Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interactive Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
If I don't have the ability to create outfits, I am going to lose my mind! Seriously though, how cool would it
be to be able to use an interactive wardrobe (used somewhat like the music player) that allows you to place an item into each slot (hat, robes, shoes, wand...) and equip them all at once? Some people would use it for different types of outfits (pvp, pvm,gardening/petting) but others (like my self) would use it for outfits! Please, please, please KI make this an option. I promise to spend even more money on crowns to stitch, find that "just right" accessory, etc.
Keep this thread alive- Reply with your favorite existing interactive item or your next great idea for one!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
critical blizzard on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/coloringpages try this
Right... because coloring outfits is going to be the same as the function of auto-equipping outfits? It's not just about the clothes. It's also about function and organization. I guess I can believe that some people don't care about what they look like (judging from what I've seen in game) and I guess I can believe that others just keep wearing the same tired ensembles, but how are you going to have a game that is HUGELY avatar oriented and not offer this option?

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Equip-able mannequins can be crafted!

Mannequin recipes can be bought in Marleybone from the crafting vendor.

Arthur