Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone else notice this?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
  1. Ok so I was thinking... krokotopia is the world of balance, grizzleheim is the world of ice, Mooshu is the world of life, Celestia is the world of storm, and dragonspyre is the world of fire, but what is marleybone!? :) - Jasmine Roseflame lvl52

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Jasmine Roseflame on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
  1. Ok so I was thinking... krokotopia is the world of balance, grizzleheim is the world of ice, Mooshu is the world of life, Celestia is the world of storm, and dragonspyre is the world of fire, but what is marleybone!? :) - Jasmine Roseflame lvl52
By process of elimination, Marleybone is the world of death, and I think that pretty well sums up theatmosphere there.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
KKoop3 on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
By process of elimination, Marleybone is the world of death, and I think that pretty well sums up theatmosphere there.
true.... good thinking!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I think that's kind of a simplistic way to look at the worlds. Dragonspyre could also be seen the world of death. Everyone is dead. They are all ghosts. None of the worlds are really focused on a single school. They all contain bosses and themes for all schools. Yes Grizzleheim has snow and the ice titan, and Dragonspyre has the lava and fire titan and Celestia the storm titan. But they are just appearances and the effect of being taken over by those titans. Saying Mooshu is life is also misleading. It's in the process of being taken over by Death, while the others already were taken over titans. Wysteria is in the process of being attacked by Life.

All worlds are all schools. Marleybone doesn't have any atmosphere of death. It has the atmosphere of London at night during the Victorian period, the setting of Sherlock Holmes/Moriarty stories and Jack the Ripper.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
What about poor ? Don't forget D:

Avalon maybe?

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Stormgem307 on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
What about poor ? Don't forget D:

Avalon maybe?
I think it probably is Avalon for myth. I mean, Avalon is based on medieval legends and... wait for it... MYTHS! so it kinda makes sense.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Personaly I think that Marleybone is Storm and Celestia is Astral.

Victoria Legend FlameLv.84

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
KKoop3 on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Yes, that is very true. Death fits Marleybone well.

One of my favorite parts about Wizard101 is that every world represents a different culture. Marleybone, for instance, reminds me of Old Day England.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
It kind of makes sense but then also not all worlds are bound to one element. I mean in krokotopia you have it as the "balance world" but there are Ice bosses, and in Mooshu you have death bosses so it depends on how you look at it.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Jasmine Roseflame on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
Um, you forgot something about krok. 1/4 of it is fire, 1/4 is ice, and 1/4 is storm, 1/8 is balance, and 1/8 is death. Plus it's based on a lot of myths so squeeze in myth. As well as some life because of the dead coming back to liufe as walking mummies.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
There are a lot of bosses and stuff in Marleybone that are storm, but I think Marleybone doesn't have a magic theme because a lot of people in there are scientests and don't believe or like magic (until you save them or defeat them with it) After all, there are only 11 schools of magic and 14 worlds if you count Aquila, so it makes sense that not every world has a kind of magic as its theme.