Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get access to Big Ben?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
I am currently in Marleybone and have read from several sources (all from these here message boards) that to get to Mooshu, you must complete certain things, none of which contain Kensington Park. I have completed The Ironworks, so does anyone know how I can get to Big Ben or whatever comes next (East & West Counterweight)?

Thank you in advance. :)
-Flint FireRider, Level 35

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
Kensington park is not needed to complete Marleybone although Ironworks is. Before you can enter big ben you must finish the east and west counterweight dungeons(very easy) and then you can take on big ben. Once you beat the Big Ben dungeon you will get quests that will get you into Mooshu. Hope this helps

-Matthew StormRider, Level 95

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
After The Ironworks you need to talk to Sherlock Bones, who will give you the quest "Ring the Alarm".

Information about the Quest:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Ring_the_Alarm

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Flint Firerider on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
I am currently in Marleybone and have read from several sources (all from these here message boards) that to get to Mooshu, you must complete certain things, none of which contain Kensington Park. I have completed The Ironworks, so does anyone know how I can get to Big Ben or whatever comes next (East & West Counterweight)?

Thank you in advance. :)
-Flint FireRider, Level 35
Kensington is a side quest, not to be tackled solo or at your level.

The Marleybone quest tree is here... you've got a ways to go yet:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
HKboy7 on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
After The Ironworks you need to talk to Sherlock Bones, who will give you the quest "Ring the Alarm".

Information about the Quest:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Ring_the_Alarm
Thank you for the link, and, although I did this, I still don't have access to the East & West Counterweight(s)... Does anyone know why?