Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There is a bug on storm King Artorius spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
There is a bug on the storm spell King Artorius. After casting the spell it gives you 2 blades, a 10% pierce and a 10% accuracy boost. They both work fine, but they are glitched in that they are flipped. If you watch, on the next attack, it uses the blade that is +10% pierce, and says added 10% accuracy to spell, then casts. If casted successfuly, the +10% accuracy blade is then used and says +10% pierce. Everything works fine, but blades images are inverse to what they do. Thanks!
-Adam Seafist

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Thunder2Hound on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
There is a bug on the storm spell King Artorius. After casting the spell it gives you 2 blades, a 10% pierce and a 10% accuracy boost. They both work fine, but they are glitched in that they are flipped. If you watch, on the next attack, it uses the blade that is +10% pierce, and says added 10% accuracy to spell, then casts. If casted successfuly, the +10% accuracy blade is then used and says +10% pierce. Everything works fine, but blades images are inverse to what they do. Thanks!
-Adam Seafist
I noticed that in the test realm and reported it. I know it's only a visual glitch, but it is a little annoying.

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
i noticed something was off at first, but it took me casting it 2 or 3 times to figure out what was wrong and that I wasn't just seeing things lol :P