Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why am i sitting down?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
I was playing last night when the weirdest thing happened. I ran inside my metropolitan manor and when I got inside, I was sitting down on the floor! I could still move but I was locked in that position. I wasn't even on a mount! When I went outside, everything was back to normal. Has this happened to anyone before?

Brittany Rose, , lvl 56, the floating land

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
That's impossible. You have to be level 48 to start Celestia.
-Morgan Legendheart level 49, Celestia, The Survey Camp

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Rainbow0839 on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
That's impossible. You have to be level 48 to start Celestia.
-Morgan Legendheart level 49, Celestia, The Survey Camp
oops sorry. Instead of saying lvl 56, I said 46. my apologies. My real lvl is 56.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
purrfectgirl, one time in a fight in celestia, during the fight I was in a fire elf transformation, but after the fight, I jumped and I got stuck in a position. crazy, right

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
were you jumping inside? if you did, you would be sitting down like the end of a jump. it wont be fixed until you zone indoors or outdoors.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
purrfectgirl on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
I was playing last night when the weirdest thing happened. I ran inside my metropolitan manor and when I got inside, I was sitting down on the floor! I could still move but I was locked in that position. I wasn't even on a mount! When I went outside, everything was back to normal. Has this happened to anyone before?

Brittany Rose, , lvl 56, the floating land
I seen a wizard in the Commons yesterday in a squat position, I had to stop and stare on my way to the Bazaar. They didn't seem to know how to fix it and eventually he ported away.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
this happened again last night when I was in the outpost in mooshu. My friends couldn't see it but I could. When I tried to change mounts it said I couldn't because I was jumping. I wasn't even pressing the space bar. When I entered combat I was still in the same position. I didn't do the casting animation nor the jump you do when your hurt. finally I used a polymorph and I was back to normal. I realized the same thing happened to my friend later that night at her house. Only this time everyone could see it, not just herself.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
it's just a glitch, don't worry about it unless it somehow affects the way you play.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 79 warlord

Survivor
Feb 21, 2013
lol my brother had the same problem in kropotobia. it soooo weard, right

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
It happens to me plenty of times. When i'm going through a door or something, and I jump (and I jump a lot) that's when it happens for me.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 51 theurgist