Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim - End of Story Line?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
I've been progressing through Grizzleheim with my friend Isaac DaisyFlower Level 39 or 38 and apparently we came to a dead end in the story line. The place we last unlocked was Mirkholm Keep. I also got that quest from Baldur to battle this guy in Ravenscar. I haven't been to Ravenscar or Wintertusk. Can anyone help me out?

Blaze ShadowFlame Level 37

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Oblivion Shadowz on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
I've been progressing through Grizzleheim with my friend Isaac DaisyFlower Level 39 or 38 and apparently we came to a dead end in the story line. The place we last unlocked was Mirkholm Keep. I also got that quest from Baldur to battle this guy in Ravenscar. I haven't been to Ravenscar or Wintertusk. Can anyone help me out?

Ok so after Mirkholm you won't return a while to Grizzleheim. Second when you do unlock another area Headmaster calls you by the bubble with his face. This will unlock Ravenscar. After you complete Ravenscar Merle will call you again telling you to go to Grizzleheim. This happens like at lvl 50. This time you unlock Wintertusk a wonderful place to lvl up you wizard. Then you can complete Wintertusk whenever you want cause Merle doesn't have to call you again to unlock another area.

Hope you end Grizzleheim, and end it really

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
To move on in Grizzleheim you need to be level 40. Then you can speak to Bjorn Ironclaws, and he will give you the quest to continue to nidavellir, ravenscar and wintertusk. :)

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_King_and_I

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Oblivion Shadowz on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:

i can but im level 27