Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Characters Appearances

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I wish we could change what our wizard's hair looked like under an equipped hat and be able to change it every so often. Instead of when you choose what your wizard looks like in the beginning it wouldn't be totally permanent.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
KelseyDragonrider on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
I wish we could change what our wizard's hair looked like under an equipped hat and be able to change it every so often. Instead of when you choose what your wizard looks like in the beginning it wouldn't be totally permanent.
You can buy hairstyles to wear. They work in the way you describe.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KelseyDragonrider on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
Look in the Crowns shop; there are various hair styles from which to choose. (Though I still wish they would have listened and allowed us to change this out for gold in a 'beauty/barber' shop of sorts)

Anyway, hairstyles are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Hairstyles

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
KKoop3 on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
You can buy hairstyles to wear. They work in the way you describe.
I know there are hairstyles. But I think we should be able to change our hair "under hat" so it wouldn't just be the hair.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
KelseyDragonrider on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
I know there are hairstyles. But I think we should be able to change our hair "under hat" so it wouldn't just be the hair.
Ah. I see. That is a much needed update. KI would probably just end up charging more crowns for it, though.