Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear Stands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2013
Hello fellow wizards!
Today I would like to share with you yet another idea my mind has created, gear/armor stands!
  • The reason behind this,
The reason why I ever thought about this idea was because I noticed something, I noticed that I never use my gear that I got from bundles and that I just store them away in my bank. I also observed that the gear I have from bundles is too outdated for my rank, yet it looks epic (nice job on designing them by the way!). Thirdly I saw we could put our wands on our walls to show off, so why not add gear to your trophy room? To me it all made sense, due to me loving to decorate in real life and in wizard101! So therefore in conclusion I thought it would be a nice treat for other wizards who love to decorate as I do, its the little things that matter! :)
  • How would you obtain a gear stand?
I thought the best idea would to have it in the crowns shop for however many crowns KingsIsle feels needed and also make it for sale for around 7500 gold (as many other decor in the crown shop can be payed for with gold).
Of course KingsIsle can modify my idea however they want to fit their needs!
Happy spell casting,
Kaitlyn Goldenhorn (Adept Gardener, Level 49)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Kaitlyn Goldenhorn on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards!
Today I would like to share with you yet another idea my mind has created, gear/armor stands!
The reason why I ever thought about this idea was because I noticed something, I noticed that I never use my gear that I got from bundles and that I just store them away in my bank. I also observed that the gear I have from bundles is too outdated for my rank, yet it looks epic (nice job on designing them by the way!). Thirdly I saw we could put our wands on our walls to show off, so why not add gear to your trophy room? To me it all made sense, due to me loving to decorate in real life and in wizard101! So therefore in conclusion I thought it would be a nice treat for other wizards who love to decorate as I do, its the little things that matter! :)
I thought the best idea would to have it in the crowns shop for however many crowns KingsIsle feels needed and also make it for sale for around 7500 gold (as many other decor in the crown shop can be payed for with gold).
Happy spell casting,
Mannequins already exist; there is no reason to add yet another crowns-only item to the game.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Male_Mannequin

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Female_Mannequin

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Kaitlyn Goldenhorn on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards!
Happy spell casting,
We can already stick up wands on the walls. As with the robes and shoes, we can't. I think we should have them like those stands with Mooshu armor and for other clothes that aren't armor, it should be just hanged up like regular clothes.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
I'm sorry, but the people that work at KI have already created such a thing like this. It's called a mannequin, but it can only be crafted from Felicia, the crafter in marleybone.

-Brianna Starsong, legendary sorcerer