Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My New Orthrus pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2013
Hey There my names Blake ThunderHammer. Im a level 44 (1 bar from 45) Myth Conjurer. I think myth is the best school but that's just my opinion. And so my question was, I had a myth white rat magician with a may cast ability. I think i got it from a cat thug in marleybone. But anyways i merged with a orthrus (My favorite pet) With spritely. I was kind of dissapointed that it didn't get spritely but i don't care because i love the orthrus so much. But once it hatched i came out with a regular orthrus im pretty sure on this but could i get it to get some sort of healing spell (healing current unicorn fairy friend spritely) its pedigree is 61 so thanks for reading this and if someone could please reply

Thanks,

Blake Thunderhammer

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Blake ThunderHamme... on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
Hey There my names Blake ThunderHammer. Im a level 44 (1 bar from 45) Myth Conjurer. I think myth is the best school but that's just my opinion. And so my question was, I had a myth white rat magician with a may cast ability. I think i got it from a cat thug in marleybone. But anyways i merged with a orthrus (My favorite pet) With spritely. I was kind of dissapointed that it didn't get spritely but i don't care because i love the orthrus so much. But once it hatched i came out with a regular orthrus im pretty sure on this but could i get it to get some sort of healing spell (healing current unicorn fairy friend spritely) its pedigree is 61 so thanks for reading this and if someone could please reply

Thanks,

Blake Thunderhammer
Just keep hatching him with other healers. If you don't want a chance of not getting another orthrus then perhaps set up a hatching thread on the Wizard101 Central forums with someone with a good healing orthrus.