Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with ZF instance dungeon!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Is there anyone else on the zf instance dungeon in waterfront??? If so I need help I have friends that i have asked but they cant port to me and its much better to do with other people than to try to do it alone. I need help and been trying to get someone who needs to do it too with me. Ive even stood by the dungeon to see if anyone else would be standing there too. Help! pls

-Keena Dream lvl 71

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Keena0823 on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
Is there anyone else on the zf instance dungeon in waterfront??? If so I need help I have friends that i have asked but they cant port to me and its much better to do with other people than to try to do it alone. I need help and been trying to get someone who needs to do it too with me. Ive even stood by the dungeon to see if anyone else would be standing there too. Help! pls

-Keena Dream lvl 71
Please say which realm, time zone, time and date you would like to meet up.

Allow a few days for it to post here.

Mary StarGem lvl 90

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
realm-bartleby I'm on eastern time zone so anytime between 1pm-8pm or later if possible. Date hopefully on the 21rst if this post isnt posted by then the 22nd.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Keena0823 on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
realm-bartleby I'm on eastern time zone so anytime between 1pm-8pm or later if possible. Date hopefully on the 21rst if this post isnt posted by then the 22nd.
Bartleby realm, we are eastern time also so around 7 ish on 21st, meet in common area of Zafaria, when you first come in from World door, by Mirror Lake. Once we friend up we can port to the area you need help with and enter together on pad. We have completed all quests and sides in Zafaria so we have access to all areas.

My wizards are all Mary, will bring along partner Kane so we can make short work of instance(s). We have been taking some what of a break from serious questing the last 2 months so don't need to be anywhere questing and been helping others here and there as needed.