Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entrance Hall Beetle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
I can't seem to find the Entrance Hall or the beetle. Can anyone help? I found the one inside the tomb on the ramp. Is it a glitch?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
BlackAlura on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
I can't seem to find the Entrance Hall or the beetle. Can anyone help? I found the one inside the tomb on the ramp. Is it a glitch?
This link to one of the fansites has a detailed picture showing the location of each beetle:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Find_the_Beetles#tab=Quest_Guide

There is a little picture of a beetle showing where it is.

And that fansite has this kind of guide for each of Zeke's quests (Finding the Smiths, The Yardbirds, The Stray Cats, The Blue Oysters, etc.), along with information on just about anything else in the game too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The entrance hall is in the Krokosphinx, as is the beetle.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
No one is allowed to post that here but it can be posted at wizard101central.com.

Not a glitch it is there.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Down on the right hand side behind the broken wall bricks

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
It's easy,Look near the vault of ice entrance.Go to the door and go down straight and theres the beetle!

Duncan Darkhorn Messed up level 85
Blaze level 33