Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Typing while running

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I can't type while I run which I think you should be able to do it would make things easier anyone agree

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I agree, i find it annoying that this isnt a option already, if you are running and then start typing the wizard should be locked to run the direction set. IN THE OTHER HAND, i can also see how this would be a problem, for example, typing by accident and therefore locked to running and then getting caught in a fight...thinking of a solution, i think that this should be a OPTION added to the settings.

Great idea.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Lol yeah, this is kinda annoying. Like when you finish a collecting quest, and you tell your battle partner, "I got it!" or, "Darn!" and then you also try to get out of the street so you aren't dragged into a battle by more monsters. Translation: there is no multitasking.

Emmaline Iceshard
Level 71 Transcendent Thaumaturge

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I agree!

I find whats really annoying, if you are using your two person mount to give someone a ride, you cant type to them if you are the owner of the mount, yet they can type to you. If I did want to talk while giving someone a ride, I have to stop to say something

Great idea Balance princess