Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Finish Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
For some reason, I can't finish Gizzleheim. Things were going along fine then I got the message that I should take a rest for now. Since then, I haven't been able to move on. So I decided to work on Mooshu and at one point, the icon for the headmaster popped up and it said that there was a message concerning Grizzleheim he had for me. So I go to the headmaster's place and nothing. I just can't move seem to make any progress in Grizzleheim. I've finished Mooshu and have moved onto Dragonspyre but it would be nice to finish the other. Advice is welcome and sorry if this is a repeat issue. I didn't see this topic anywhere. Thanks again.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Alexan580 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
For some reason, I can't finish Gizzleheim. Things were going along fine then I got the message that I should take a rest for now. Since then, I haven't been able to move on. So I decided to work on Mooshu and at one point, the icon for the headmaster popped up and it said that there was a message concerning Grizzleheim he had for me. So I go to the headmaster's place and nothing. I just can't move seem to make any progress in Grizzleheim. I've finished Mooshu and have moved onto Dragonspyre but it would be nice to finish the other. Advice is welcome and sorry if this is a repeat issue. I didn't see this topic anywhere. Thanks again.
What level are you, and what area have you completed in Grizzleheim so far?

I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim, along with the Level Requirement for each area. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it.

In Grizzleheim, you get access to areas based on your level.

For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Thanks for the reply, I'm level 47 and have gotten as far as Mirkholm Keep. I can't seem to get beyond that. I don't know what I'm missing but I keep thinking there's a glitch.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Alexan580 on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I'm level 47 and have gotten as far as Mirkholm Keep. I can't seem to get beyond that. I don't know what I'm missing but I keep thinking there's a glitch.
In Mirkholm Keep, the last quest in that area (All Is Revealed) tells you to defeat Munin Mistweaver. In that dungeon, after you defeat him and you talk to Ivar Andersson, Ivar tells you to go talk to Bjorn Ironclaws in Northguard.

In the game, open your quest log file and see if you have any quests left for Mirkholm Keep. If you finished the last quest, and went to "talk to Bjorn", he would give you the next quest in line which is "The King and I".

If this doesn't help, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you to get moving along in the game. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having this problem.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I believe you have to be level 48 to enter Ravenscar

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Omegagan on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
I believe you have to be level 48 to enter Ravenscar
Not really. The quest for "The King and I" requires a Level 40 to get that quest.

But after that, there is no level requirement for Ravenscar. This quest leads to Ravenscar, and it doesn't show any level requirement:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:News_of_the_North

(You can also click on "prequests" on that link, to see what leads up to that quest.)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
AluraMist2 on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
Not really. The quest for "The King and I" requires a Level 40 to get that quest.

But after that, there is no level requirement for Ravenscar. This quest leads to Ravenscar, and it doesn't show any level requirement:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:News_of_the_North

(You can also click on "prequests" on that link, to see what leads up to that quest.)
Thanks for cleaning up my bad memory.