Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dyes and Locked Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
The new 'Backpack Item Lock' function has a little annoying bug in it whenever I dye any piece of gear in the Dye Shop in the Shopping District. I've made sure I wasn't seeing things (this is tested by me multiple times and a friend only once ), but whenever I dye a locked item to any color, it reverts back to being unlocked, then I have to go back into my backpack and relock it. This is really annoying to me because I change colors a lot and I have lots of valuable gear that I do not wish to "accidentally" quick sell nor feed to my pet. So please KingsIsle, fix this.

~Talon Skyrunner~

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BwackMajic on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
The new 'Backpack Item Lock' function has a little annoying bug in it whenever I dye any piece of gear in the Dye Shop in the Shopping District. I've made sure I wasn't seeing things (this is tested by me multiple times and a friend only once ), but whenever I dye a locked item to any color, it reverts back to being unlocked, then I have to go back into my backpack and relock it. This is really annoying to me because I change colors a lot and I have lots of valuable gear that I do not wish to "accidentally" quick sell nor feed to my pet. So please KingsIsle, fix this.

~Talon Skyrunner~
I don't think this is a bug because you are altering the item. It makes sense to unlock it so you can do that, then give you the option of relocking it. I don't see the problem, sorry.