Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When does the world after Azteca come?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Hi! I just started playing this game a little over a year ago. And last year, Azteca was realeased in October and i thought that maybe another would come this October. It hasn't let, but we still have the whole month. But, I was wondering, when is it coming out? Is it where we'll defeat Morganthe?

Ty!!!

Angela Gem
Level 70
Life school

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Well I have noticed they usually will update the game in November to put out another main world. So if I am correct, just hold back for one more month young wizard, and stick to those update notes!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Angela Gem on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I just started playing this game a little over a year ago. And last year, Azteca was realeased in October and i thought that maybe another would come this October. It hasn't let, but we still have the whole month. But, I was wondering, when is it coming out? Is it where we'll defeat Morganthe?

Ty!!!

Angela Gem
Level 70
Life school
No one knows the answer to this, but hopefully soon. Nothing is in beta yet... not sure what KI has planned.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
A new world is in test realm now

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Sam the wizard on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
A new world is in test realm now
Yep, Khrysalis, I don't much more about it since I'm nowhere near there, but it's in the Test Realm, you will have to wait until early 2014 for the second half, though.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
Angela Gem on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:

Ty!!!

Angela Gem
Level 70
Life school
There us a new world called khrystia or sonething like that in test realm

Austin Fireflame lvl 90

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
pokemon101355 on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:

Austin Fireflame lvl 90
at comes right after av

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
pokemon101355 on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:

Austin Fireflame lvl 90
It's funny you say that because more than half the worlds on wizard101 end with a, I mean celestia, wisteria, Aquila, zafaria, Azteca. I was expecting the next world to end with a too.

Also, i'm guessing that the next world will be like ds except personalized for morganthe.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Thanks for the replies guys. Now that Khryalis is in test, i am happy. Thanks for the replies!!!